A blend of natural oils & waxes offering exceptional durability and resistance for doors, stairs, flooring, worktops and most wood surfaces subject to a high degree of wear.
Produces a satin/matt water-repellent and tread-fast finish. Easy application with no sanding between coats, and to maintain or renovate, simply re-apply.
Suitable for interior and exterior use; doors, stairs, flooring, worktops and most wood surfaces. It is advisable to initially use an inconspicuous area as a test patch prior to application. All sensible precautions should be taken.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from any previous finish. For BARE WOOD, rub down with a fine grade sanding paper and remove any dust carefully. For FINISHED WOOD, remove existing varnish, clean with white spirit and sand to a uniform appearance. Allow to dry thoroughly. Sabrina Supreme Hard Wax Oil© is ideal for application on top of wax to naturally enhance durability.
Stir contents thoroughly before and during use, and apply in a warm, well ventilated room. Apply thinly using a good quality bristle or synthetic brush and lay evenly, following the direction of the grain. Leave to dry thoroughly (12-18 hours). Apply a second coat if necessary, leave to dry and buff to desired sheen level. A single application will cover approximately 12-15 square metres per litre, depending on the density of the substrate.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- May cause lung damage if swallowed
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children
- Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs
- Do not empty into drains
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container and label
- Keep out of reach of children
- Suitable to apply to children’s toys, EN71 Toy Safety Tests
- Resistance to liquids: Tested in accordance with BS 3900 G5
- Resistance to wear: Tested in accordance with BS3900 E15
- White spirit SI No. UN1263